Do you have a knack for writing? Is your written English excellent? Do you want to work from home?
You could be the writer we are looking for.
Motivation and positive vibes are in our source code and we are looking for like-minded writers to join our team.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are hiring talented, thoughtful, and hardworking writers. You are just right for us if you…
- Have excellent English writing and grammar skills (Serbian language skills are not required)
- Pay attention to details like the Oxford comma
- Are an avid reader and a keen listener
- Have a vivid imagination
- Are receptive to feedback
- Can write fast without jeopardizing the quality of the content
- Are flexible and can adjust your schedule to meet deadlines
- Have good computer skills
- Can manage your time effectively while working from home
- Are a responsible team player
- Enjoy discovering new topics and researching them
- Talent for copywriting
- Basic knowledge and experience in SEO, SEO, HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Editing experience in publishing and advertising
- Experience in graphic design and image editing
- Knowledge of other languages
What Will You Be Writing?
As a content writer in our team, you will be crafting engaging, SEO-friendly content for websites, blogs, social media pages, and marketing campaigns. You will explore a wide range of topics and have fun with different writing styles.
For most projects, you will have a word count and a deadline that you have to meet. Once you complete an assignment, you can move on to a new topic.
You will work on a wide range of writing projects that may include:
- Blog posts
- Product/service reviews
- Product/service descriptions
- News items
- Video scripts
- Questions and answers
- Creative copy for brands, campaigns, or products
- Website copy
- Sales copy
- User-interface (UI) copy
- Case studies
- E-mail newsletters
You will work as a full-time content writer. You can choose between working at a desk or working in bed. But joining our team means that you have to follow guidelines and meet deadlines. This is not a part-time, after-work side job. It’s a real job with real responsibilities.
What We Offer
- Good starting salary
- The convenience of working from home
- Fresh and dynamic projects
- Writing resources and advice from experienced content writers and editors
- Western European leadership that rewards hard work
- Growth within our company to senior positions (we prefer promoting current employees over hiring from the outside)
- A vibrant and engaging digital workspace
Meerkerk LLC is a modern dot-com company dedicated to content creation and marketing. We are contemporary, not conventional. We prefer innate modesty and honesty. We strive for convenience and higher levels of productivity.
Why Work with Us?
We provide a dynamic and flexible non-traditional workspace. Rather than worrying about getting to work on time, you can focus on getting the work done on your own terms. You will be part of a multinational team and acquire knowledge and skills as you work.
No two projects are the same so working with us is a fresh experience. We like to invest in our employees and growth within our company is possible and encouraged. Since we work in different time zones, our working hours are often flexible.
We value your time, talent, and creativity and reward hard work. We are fair and honest and we expect the same in return.
About Our Application Process
By applying for any position at Meerkerk LLC you will start a four-step application process:
Step 1 – You send us your application.
Step 2 – We review it and contact you.
Step 3 – We test your skills using small sample tasks and different skill tests.
Step 4 – We conduct an online interview
Our application process also includes a personality test.
Join Our Team
A real, modest, and talented content writer is like a digital unicorn – hard to find. But when you do find one, it’s like you caught a falling star.
We believe that you can be a great writer even if you don’t have a writing degree or a background in writing. We will consider your application even if you don’t have a degree and have never worked as a writer before.
Become part of our team to enjoy writing in a non-traditional setting and all the perks that come with it.
Please fill in the form below (fields marked with a star are mandatory):