Do you have a knack for writing? Is your written English excellent? Are you interested in content marketing? Do you want to work from home?
You could be the writer we are looking for.
Motivation and positive vibes are in our source code and we are looking for like-minded writers to join our team.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are hiring talented, ambitious, and hardworking content writers. You are just right for us if you…
- Have excellent English writing and grammar skills
- Follow instructions well
- Enjoy discovering new topics and researching them
- Are receptive to feedback
- Pay attention to details like the Oxford comma
- Are an avid reader and a keen listener
- Have good computer skills
- Are a responsible team player
- Can manage your time effectively while working from home
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in content writing and marketing
- Basic knowledge and experience in SEO, SEM, HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Editing experience in publishing and advertising
- Experience in graphic design and image editing
- Knowledge of other languages
What Will You Be Writing?
As our content writer, you will be crafting engaging, SEO-friendly content for websites, blogs, social media pages, and marketing campaigns. You will explore a wide range of topics and have fun with different writing styles.
For most projects, you will have a word count and a deadline that you have to meet. Once you complete an assignment, you can move on to a new one.
You will work on a wide range of writing projects that may include:
- Blog posts
- Product/service reviews
- Product/service descriptions
- News items
- Video scripts
- Questions and answers
- Creative copy for brands, campaigns, or products
- Website copy
- Sales copy
- User-interface (UI) copy
- Case studies
- E-mail campaigns
You will work as a full-time content writer. You can choose between working at a desk or working in bed. But joining our team means that you have to follow guidelines and meet deadlines. This is not a part-time, after-work side job. It’s a real job with real responsibilities.
What We Offer
- Good starting salary
- The convenience of working from home
- Dedicated and hot desk options at our office in downtown Belgrade
- Fresh and dynamic projects
- Writing resources and advice from our experienced managers, editors, and senior content writers
- Growth within our company
- Modern infrastructure where working hard is rewarded
- A workplace culture that inspires diversity and inclusion
Why Work with Us?
We provide a dynamic and flexible non-traditional workspace. Rather than worrying about getting to work on time, you can focus on getting the work done on your own terms. You will be part of an international team and acquire knowledge and skills as you work.
No two projects are the same so working with us is a fresh experience. We like to invest in our employees, and growth within our company is possible and encouraged.
We value your time, talent, and creativity and reward hard work. We are fair and honest, and we expect the same in return.
About Our Application Process
By applying for the Content Writer position at Meerkerk LLC you will start a four-step application process:
Step 1 – You send us your application.
Step 2 – We review it and contact you.
Step 3 – We test your skills using small sample tasks and different skill tests.
Step 4 – We conduct an online interview
Please send your CV and cover letter electronically.
Your cover letter needs to include the following:
- Relevant work experience
- A bit about yourself
- Why do you think you are the right fit for this position
The work experience section of your CV needs to be accurate, highlight your experience and achievements. Please don’t send generic cover letters but try to include relevant points that prove you are the right person for the job. Applications without a cover letter will be declined.
Join Our Team
A real, modest, and talented content writer is like a digital unicorn – hard to find. But when you do find one, it’s like you caught a falling star.
We believe that you can be a great content writer even if you don’t have a writing degree or a background in writing. We will equally consider all applications regardless if you are a high-school dropout or a PhD.
Become part of our team to enjoy writing in a non-traditional setting and all the perks that come with it.
Please fill in the form below (fields marked with a star are mandatory):